Hi Andre,

I am also beginner user and looking for the same solutions like what you
want. I tried to find in the mailing list and I cannot get the answer that I
want. But after digging OTRS manual and some tips from mailing list I sort
out how to do it. Here is how I did.

- Create customer user from Admin -> Customer users
- Enable Customer Users Group support by adding configuration parameter.
Please refer to the
http://doc.otrs.org/2.3/en/html/x909.html#adminarea-customer-user-groups in
document. Detail step is click on Admin and then on the right most column
there is "[SysConfig]" and click on that. Then under the "Group Selection"
there will be drop down menu and choose "Frame work (234)" and click show.
You will see a bunch of config in the result which is in right pane. Click
on "Frontend:Customer" link and then change "CustomerGroupSupport:" to YES
and click update botton.
- Now it is time to create new queue that you want to group customer by
company. Please try to create new queue.
- Assign permission ro|rw to the customer that you want to allow to that
que.
- Here comes the part for front end To: field .......
It is the same as I mention in the Enable Customer Users Group support. You
need to go to "[SysConfig]" and then in the "Group Selection" choose
"Ticket(666)" and click on show. You will see a bunch of config in the same
case as you did before. Please click on
"Frontend::Customer::Ticket::ViewNew" and then go to the config
"CustomerPanelOwnSelection:", delete those default queue shown there and add
all the new customer queue that you have created in the above steps and
update.
That's it. Customer can only see with the queue that have read and write
permission to them and will not see all the queue in their To field.
Hope this help for everyone who is looking for the same answer like me and
you.

Kindest regards,
Aung