James Leiter
System Technician

R&B Solutions Inc.
860 Northpoint Blvd.
Waukegan, IL. 60085
Work Number: (847)887-8512

This message is intended only for the named recipient.  If you are not the
strictly prohibited.

I am trying to set up ORTS to relay the tickets notifications to more than
one person, it has them sent to me but I would like to add 2 other people to
receive the same notifications, I need to know where exactly I have to go to
config all of it. And with one of the users I have to set it up where they
only get notify about one of the queues not the others.