Renee, the problem is not the text, and yes the code :-)
Here is my code:
 http://kuboit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/status.text

I make some others scripts, but the code is... mmm... not good.
To be usefull I need make this "configurable", this way, you can configure
what queue you want monitoring, and what groups of users

2009/3/25 Renee Bäcker <mailinglis...@renee-baecker.de>

> Gustavo Azambuja schrieb:
> > 1) I write in spanish :-( (my english is not good enough).
> > 2) I make this script for my own use, then, the script need a lot of
> > work to make this usefull for everyone.
> >
> > If any body can help to make a "clean" on code and SQL querys, or
> > translate to english, I will be greatefull.
>
> But you can understand english texts, don't you? Then you can use the
> translation tools from google (http://translate.google.es/) to get a
> rough translation. Then you can post it to this list and others can work
> on the wording... Why I suggest to do it this way? My spanish is really
> bad ;-)
>
> Regarding your script. I think you can post it on this list and others
> may improve it...
>
> Cheers,
> Renee
>

> --