ThankFrans. That's excellent. Will have that fixed.

Regards
Mani

-----Original Message-----
From: Frans Stekelenburg [mailto:frans.stekelenb...@netdialog.eu]
Sent: Monday, 20 April 2009 7:44 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.;
mani.pra...@digitalarmour.com.au
Subject: RE: [otrs] changing ticket priority

Mani,

First of all the agent needs priority permission, check under
[Users<->Groups].
Because you see the option, I think that is ok.

Further more, all that you see or can't see, for Priority zoom screen is
arranged under SysConfig Options: Ticket ->
Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewPriority.

There even is an option to _not_ show priority options, but I wonder who
ever would want to touch that there.

gr,
Frans

Of