Hi Michiel... thx a lot... sorry for the following stupid question: but could you tell me what "restart otrs" means?

Thx,
Diego

Il 27/04/2009 13.36, Michiel Beijen ha scritto:
Diego,

When looking at Kernel/System/Log.pm and the files under
Kernel/System/Log I noticed the following:

Whether you choose for the use for a logfile or syslogd, OTRS will ALSO
use IPC queues for storing the latest error messages. These are the
messages that you'll see via the OTRS > Admin > System Messages section
of the web frontend.

In the IPC message it uses the SystemID as a part of the key. That
should provide a separate queue per instance, resolving your issues.
But, after you specified the new SystemIDs, did you restart OTRS? I
guess that will be needed in order to initialize the new IPC queues.

KR,
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant