Dear Mr Kumar,

You are obviously having issues with the otrs2 installation package.

The Debian package (of which the Ubuntu package is derived) is currently no
longer actively maintained, see:

The bug tracker for the Debian package is here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=otrs2

If you'd like to set up OTRS on Ubuntu for now, I can recommend you to perform
an 'installation from source' as described in the user manual; it will not take
you very long and it is properly documented.
See: http://doc.otrs.org/2.3/en/html/x414.html
--

Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant