Was working with the latest FAQ version 1.5.4

Not sure what the problem was - I went back and just uninstalled the
module, reinstalled it and it worked a charm. Very odd.

I was installed the FAQ module for the first time on our second instance
of OTRS so I went to the first one to try and see what happens and it
worked flawlessly the first time - that is what led me to try the
uninstall  on the failed system.

Microsoft grants us volume licenses for just about everything they have
so cost isn't an issue - plus, our mission critical CRMS run on MSSQL so
we standardize on that platform to enable seamless integration if we
want to cross-reference apps.

Everything is peachy now -

Thanks!

Nathan Campbell