Hi Marius,

On 19.05.2009, at 11:12, Marius Schrecker wrote:

Hi again,

I'm a bit confused about the format of answers. More specifically about the placement of the text from the original mail.

I always get :

Salutation
Original text
Configured reply
Signature

Config Options: Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewCompose

Here you can modify the elements of the template, and how they are displayed.

Obviously I can get around the limitation using carefully worded salutations, but it would be nice to be able to move the original text, or leave it out altogether. Where is the geography for these responses configured?

--

Shawn Beasley
Support Technician

((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Europaring 4 :: D - 94315 Straubing
  Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
   http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003 240 97505
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstand: André Mindermann (Vorsitzender), Martin Edenhofer

NEU! ENTERPRISE SUBSCRIPTION - JETZT informieren und buchen!