Hi there,

What Carolina asks is the way IT outsourcing providers want their service to
be measured and we haven't been able to achive it. We tried to move tickets
to a queue or an SLA associated to calendars without working ours but once
you move them back, they keep counting from created time.

The patch Wolfgang mention would be very helpful. Where can we grab a copy
to give it a try?

Besides that, although the reports available in ITSMServiceLevelManagement
and otrs-manager are plenty, there seems to be missing reports that mesure
working time spent on each ticket depending on the calendar associated. Does
anyone have queries like that to share?

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo Certuche
301 284 6250