Marius,

It really is a beta. There are still quite a few bugs open in bugzilla
against 2.4.

Also, the ITSM package you are now using is designeds for the 2.3.x
framework and does not run on 2.4.

So i'd recommend you just start using 2.3.4 and then upgrade to 2.4 when the
stable version is released.

If you have time and resources available to set up a testing environment for
2.4beta and would file bug reports, that would be great!

Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant
+31 6 457 42 418
Bee Free IT + http://beefreeit.nl