Hi,

I have installed OTRS successfully and setup an IMAP account towards an
Exchange 2003 server.

This worked fine for a while but then stopped working.

The IMAP service is running on the Exchange server.

I've installed wireshark (network analyzer) to see that the email is
fetched via IMAP protocol into the server when the cronw is running.

I can see that it finds the new email, fetches it, deletes it from the
Exchange server, but it never gets inserted into the SQL database.

Anyone have any idea where I can search for the error?

Server:

Windows 2003 Server SP2

OTRS v. 2.3.4

CronW (for fetching emails) (uses crontab.txt)

Best regards
Daniel Tangen