Hi All,

Has anyone tried to load test OTRS. I would be interested to know the
results and the hardware used. We have a requirement with 100 concurrent
users using the system. We are testing on an Intel Pentium 3ghz with 2gb
ram. But the cpu and memory usage are hitting top near(100%) when we try
to load 100 concurrent users and the system becomes slow.

I do think that we may have to test on a better hardware, but would be
interested to know any other experiences.

Also would be interested to know any tuning options to increase the
performance.

Thanks again for any kind of help.

Best Regards,

Lokesh K S