Hi, I need to use mail support, because for my company my customers, don't
be obliged to use the customer interface to follow their tickets. The
customer interface must just be used to the customer who want to see an old
ticket if they have the same question and they forgive the answer or see
their old tickets. Of course, we must allow the costumers to use the
customer interface to follow their tickets, but we mustn't oblige him to use
it ... so we need to notify them for each followup of the agents (each
external-note)

(sorry for my english, I hope that I arrive has to make me understand :)
Thank you,
Samuel.