Hi J,

I am also facing the same issues. I tried modifying the
AdminGenericAgent.pm to add 01 minutes and  then select the same while
creating the job. But it did not work. Moreover the schedule I am
selecting in the GenericAgent job interface is never honoured.

I am also wondering about the difference between the job created through
the web interface and the ones coded in the GenericAgent.pm.  One
interesting thing to note is that the GenericAgent is configured to run
at interval of every 20 minutes in crontab.

I am not able to understand the schedule present in the GenericAgent web
interface and the one configured for the GenericAgent itself.

Please let me know if you had any success in configuring the
GenericAgent

If anyone has worked on the GenericAgents and scheduling then please
help.

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Lokesh K S