From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Afshar Mohebbi
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:38 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Reg: Approval workflows

Hi,

Each ticket can have a Decision associated with itself. A Decision
indicates that an authority person has approved processing that ticket.
But unfortunately as I know a ticket with a not-approved decision is
showed in the queue too.

Afshar

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Katta, Lokesh Katta Subramanyam