Hi Michiel,

I'm running OTRS 2.4.0 beta4 on a Windows Vista OS.  Everything seems to run
find except the incoming mail.

Here is what I get when I run it from the command line:

ERROR: OTRS-PMAccount-10 Perl: 5.10.0 OS: MSWin32 Time: Tue Jul  7 09:32:40
2009

 Message: IMAP: Can't connect to imap.gmail.com

 Traceback (5284):
   Module: Kernel::System::MailAccount::IMAP::Fetch (v1.6) Line: 72
   Module: Kernel::System::MailAccount::MailAccountFetch (v1.9) Line: 380
   Module: main::Fetch (v1.7) Line: 175
   Module: PostMasterMailbox.pl (v1.7) Line: 104

I verfied I can connect to imap.gmail.com on the same machine with a regular
mail client.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it!
- jon

  _____