From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Michiel
Beijen
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:50 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Login Account cannot be accessed

Hi Brad,

What kind of timeout error do you get?
Is there something in the Apache error log or the OTRS error log?
Are you using authentication against LDAP or AD?

Kind regards,
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 16:54, Brad Gayler <bgay...@tdpcorp.com> wrote:

I cannot get my agent account to login. Am using OTRS 2.3.4 with MySQL on
windows 2003 server

All others are able to logon, but I get a timeout error when I try.

Is there something locking it up?

Can anyone help with this?

bgay...@tdpcorp.com