Hi all!

I just installed OTRS 2.4.1 and realized that we have had a step BACKWARD!
While earlier versions of OTRS like 2.3.x was enabled to accept RTL
languages in new ticket descriptions and ticket notes, the new OTRS 2.4.1
does not allow to enter any RTL script while creating a new ticket or
commenting on existing tickets. It is because of its new rich text editor.
This has right and left alignment but does not have RTL or LTR direction. In
Earlier versions of OTRS if you have your preferences set to Persian (a RTL
language), direction of text editors would be set to RTL automaticcaly. I
think the best solution is to add a direction button to this rich text
editor toolbar and set it automatically to RTL when user or agent have
select Persian in his/her preferences. It could be expanded to alignment
too, in the other hand alignment could be set automatically set to Right
Alignment when user's environment is Persian. Gmail's compose new mail have
a direction button in addition to alignment buttons too.

* a RTL language is a language that is written right to left like Persian,
Hebrew and Arabic.

Many Thanks,
Afshar Mohebbi