Hello all.

We have built three environments to support OTRS/ITSM 1.2.3 in Unix
environments.  Systems, Acceptance, Production.  We built the application
functionality in Systems and tested; moved/copied the files and database to
Acceptance and tested again and did training.  All of our notifications for new
ticket, move, addnote, owner change, etc. worked as expected.  Our Unix admin
followed the same steps they followed when they moved from Systems to
Acceptance when they moved to Production.  Now our new ticket notifications are
not occurring, however our queue move notifications are!!!  Can anyone explain
what the heck is going on?  I've checked preferences for select agents and the
validity of the queues and groups and I'm at ropes end.  Any ideas?

Best regards,

Jim
ITIL Process Manager
NCDOR