Hi again,

For anyone experiencing the same issue I think I've found the root cause.

If you do a select * from notifications you can see the respective
notifications and also their language type. For my OTRS install I only have
en and de, and OTRS is trying to find en_gb.

Therefore tonight I'm going to attempt to install phpmyadmin and modify the
table accordingly, replacing en with en_gb and report back with my findings.

Regards,

David