Hi,

I performed an upgrade today from OTRS 2.3 with ITSM 1.2 to OTRS 2.4 with
ITSM 1.3 using the Upgrade guide.

Following the upgrade, I can no longer see any tickets displayed under the
QueueView. I can see the correct queue titles and ticket counts but if I
click into the queues, no listing of tickets is displayed. The status view
works fine and I have the new options for the types of view within status
view.

I did some investigating and found in the logs that the system was trying to
load a template file called AgentTicketQueueTicketView.dtl but as part of
the upgrade, this file was deleted.

I understand that this file was removed between the 2.3 and 2.4 releases of
OTRS and shouldn't exist.

When I replaced the file (AgentTicketQueueTicketView.dtl) from the rpmsave
version, I do get a listing of tickets in QueueView but i'm sure its not the
correct fix for this problem. Bulk actions (important for me) can't work
with this old template.

Has anybody else seen a behaviour like this? Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks for yer help!

Patrick.