Nuts, I was afraid of that. I thought I was using a valid From
address. I'll have to look into this a bit more. It may be our Surf
Control that's giving the message in this case as IIS is just a relay.
I didn't think it did any in dept sanity checking on the mail
addresses such as the spoofing.

I'll look at it tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys.
Rory

Support my 365 Challenge in aid of the Irish Cancer Society

www.365challenge.ie