Hello all,

just joined the group and hope you can help me out.

I am admin for our OTRS but seem unable to do anything with a ticket that a
user accidentally changed owner to blank.  Due to her changing owner to
blank, it is now assigned to "n/a (System OTRS)".

I can't move it to spam, close it, do anything to it.  Always says im not
owner and so cant take this action.  She can also not touch it, same error
about not being owner.  I assume you can't login as system otrs user so
unsure what to do.

all i want is to either close or remove this ticket.

any help much appreciated.

Neil