Your webserver doesn't recognise this as a file that it can process
and so it is just returning the file itself.
What webserver are you using? Apache?

Have a look at the Apache doc to set this up;

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/howto/cgi.html

Rory

Support my 365 Challenge in aid of the Irish Cancer Society

www.365challenge.ie