Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I will try a reduction in image size, but I am based in the same office as
the OTRS server and I am logging on as both Admin and Customer on the same
pc and I experience the delay.

I'll see how the size reduction goes anyways,

Thanks

Emily

Rory <rcler...@gmail.com>
Sent by: otrs-boun...@otrs.org
05/08/2009 16:08
Please respond to
"User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>

"User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [otrs] FAQ pictures taking longer to load for customers

Hi,

350KB is quite big for web based images. That's almost 1MB just for
your images. If the customers are coming in over a WAN this could be
effecting things. You could firstly try to reduce them by saving them
with either jpeg or png compression.

Rory

Support my 365 Challenge in aid of the Irish Cancer Society

www.365challenge.ie