On 07.08.09 13:32, Richard Stockton wrote:
> Since I didn't get any answers the first time, I am sending this
> again with a third added strangeness...
>
> Hi there,
>
> I just installed 2.4.2 and got everything to work fairly well, but
> I am seeing some strange behavior.
>
> First:
> When a message is sent to OTRS via "supp...@example.com" it goes
> into the support queue.  When the ticket is replied to, the TO
> address ("supp...@example.com") is put in the CC field of the
> reply.  So the reply ends up being sent back to the queue.  This
> is NOT what we want.  How do I stop that behavior?  I would like
> to see any OTRS or Agent email filtered out of the reply CC.
> UPDATE: "Fixed" this by making the CC: blank.  Not the best solution.

I'm not a pro but let me try with this first one:
When you said "When the ticket is replied to, the TO address...", I
assume you meant "the FROM address": if you get a message to
supp...@example.com, you want to reply from supp...@example.com, don't
you?
What do you have in the "Systemaddress" parameter in the Queue
Configuration Page for "support"? supp...@example.com?

Mariano