Jeff -

I posed the same question earlier today because I have also been looking for
a way to change it.  I know that it was not working as I would assume it
would in 2.4.1 either.  I think I am going to file a bug report since I have
grep¹ed through all of the files and don¹t see anywhere else I could change
it...

-Rob