From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Michiel
Beijen
Sent: 20. august 2009 22:20
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Getting customer data for use in script

Hi Lars,

What would you actually try to do with the data?
You might be better off to do your data management directly on the AD instead
of via OTRS.
Otherwise, you could probably use OLE or so to fetch items from a browser
window for use in a script. But depending what you'd like to do, javascript
might be a more suitable choice for browser based data manipulation.
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant