Sorry to keep flooding you guys with emails, but disregard that last email.
It didn't work.  I only managed to log in because I had created an account
for myself with the same password and it worked, stupid me.  So does anyone
know how to get agents to authenticate and to get incoming emails turned
into tickets?

Thank you so much to everyone,
Justin Holt