Hi Guenther,

you already posted the code where you defined the Variable %UserList,
but that is irrelevant. The important part for the HTML form creation is
what's in @Params.

There you have

>     push (@Params, {
>             Frontend => 'User',
>             Name => 'User',
>             Multiple => 0,
>             Size => 0,
>             Data => {
>                 %UserList,
>             },
>         },
>     );

This adds a field to the form where the field has a label 'User'
(Frontend => 'User'). The name of the field is also 'User' (Name =>
'User'). The is the name of the parameter that the request sends to the
script.

You have two ways to make your script work:

Either

push @Params, {
    Frontend => 'User',
    Name => 'UserList',
}

*OR*

my $User = $Params{User};

Cheers,
Renée

Please use the Bind mechanism I described in my last mail...

--

Perl-Magazin: http://perl-magazin.de
Perl-Nachrichten: http://perl-nachrichten.de