My problem isn't whit the email is with the alarm in the alarm tool bar. No
new message alarm appears.

  _____

From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Brian Lang
Sent: jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009 19:17
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] no new message alarm on 2.4.3

I had a similar problem - OTRS didn't seem to be sending any Move
notifications. In my case, the outgoing email did not have the FROM address
configured, so my email server was rejecting the message.

I had to go to SysConfig -> Group Framework -> SubGroup -> Core::Sendmail ->
SendmailNotificationEnvelopeFrom and change it to the desired from email
address. After that Move notifications started sending again.

Brian Lang - IT Department

Sovereign Management Group Inc. proudly serving

Pacific Group of Companies / Pacific Customs Brokers / Pacific Overseas
Forwarding / The Derby Bar and Grill

bl...@smgi.ca | Office: 604.538.1566 x2905