Hi Richard,

normally Company should not be shown till company feature is enabled.

Anyway, just go to admin -> SysConfig -> Group Framework -> Frontend::Admin::ModuleRegistration

Deactivate
 o Frontend::Module###AdminCustomerUser
 o Frontend::Module###AdminCustomerCompany

Or just removed the "users" group to be able to access these modules.

 -Martin