When you reply to a ticket using the new WYSIWYG editor in Safari
(on Mac, haven't tested it on Windows), all quoted text is lost. You
can see it in the editor, but it is not included in the mail that is
actually sent out. Is this a known bug?

I'm using Mac OS with Safari 3+4. And both is working fine on my site.

May be you changed the config option
"Ticket::Frontend::ResponseFormat" (SysConfig -> Ticket ->
Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewCompose ->
Ticket::Frontend::ResponseFormat) ? Just reset it and try it again. :)

That worked like a charm, thank you! I would never have figured that one out on my own :-)

--
Lars