Hi Gustavo,

If you'd use the Rich Text editor, starting from 2.4.4 the spell checker
from the editor will be used; it is the rightmost button in the top
navigation bar, with the letters "ABC" and a green checkmark, see the
picture below:
[image: https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/222532/otrs-spell-check-icon-rte.png]

This spell checker still uses aspell/ispell as the dictionary, just as in
previous OTRS versions.

Regards,

Michiel