Hiya,

Thanks a million for your reply.. I'm still having a problem and I suspect
it is to do with something else.  Here is what I input into MySQL Query
Browser, logged in as root to otrs:

use otrs;
source "C:\Program Files\OTRS\OTRS\scripts\DBUpdate-to-2.4.pl";

and this is what I get no matter what I type in..

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near "'C:\Program
Files\OTRS\OTRS\scripts\DBUpdate-to-2.4.pl'" at line 1

I have tried a couple of variations on the code but still no luck :(

Emily