Sure, and PIDCreate is as follow. So seems that is not a file but a record
in the db, but he has just checked in it.
sub PIDCreate {
    my ( $Self, %Param ) = @_;

    # check needed stuff
    if ( !$Param{Name} ) {
        $Self->{LogObject}->Log( Priority => 'error', Message => 'Need Name'
);
        return;
    }

    # check if already exists
    my %ProcessID = $Self->PIDGet(%Param);
    if ( %ProcessID && !$Param{Force} ) {
        if ( $ProcessID{Created} > ( time() - 3600 ) ) {    # 60 * 60
            $Self->{LogObject}->Log(
                Priority => 'notice',
                Message  => "Can't create PID $ProcessID{Name}, because it's
already running "
                    . "($ProcessID{Host}/$ProcessID{PID})!",
            );
            return;
        }

        $Self->{LogObject}->Log(
             Priority => 'notice',
            Message  => "Removed PID
($ProcessID{Name}/$ProcessID{Host}/$ProcessID{PID}, "
                . "because 1 hour old!",
        );
    }

    # delete if extists
    $Self->PIDDelete(%Param);

    # sql
    my $Time = time();
    return $Self->{DBObject}->Do(
        SQL => 'INSERT INTO process_id'
            . ' (process_name, process_id, process_host, process_create)'
        Bind => [ \$Param{Name}, \$Self->{PID}, \$Self->{Host}, \$Time ],
    );
}