Hi all,

I seem to have issues with the notifications, here is why:

When I send an email to otrs from any given account, i do receive the
auto-response with the ticket number, however, the agent is not notified via
email of the ticket, even though the ticket gets routed to one of his queues,
and yes, that queue is selected in the preferences page of the user.
When i go to the history page, i see, that an email was sent to the originator
(received), and also that emails where sent to the queue owners (not received)
all of them sent by the otrs admin.

I believe SMTP is configured correctly as i'm able to email tickets both within
and outside the domain when i do this manually.

Is there something else i should check to make this work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruno