Hi,

I finally upgraded to 2.4, yeah ! We have ~ 30,000 tickets in the system. I am missing two things that used to be in 2.1.

Show Tickets per page: There used to be an option in the preferences of how many tickets should be shown in the queue view. Currently it is 15, but we used to have it at 50. Where can I set this ?

Raw Source: There used to be a button to see the raw source of a ticket. Most spam emails are html with a picture, but I need to see the raw source so I get to see who send the spam.

Thanks,
Swen