Thank you very much, I will try.

Bye

Alessandro

Da: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] Per conto di Nathan
Campbell
Inviato: giovedì 24 settembre 2009 17.55
A: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Oggetto: Re: [otrs] RADIUS & LDAP/DB

Here is a link to the most recent documentation on Radius Customer
authentication:

http://doc.otrs.org/2.4/en/html/x1940.html#configuration-customer-auth-backe
nd-radius

I don’t know about customer users, but the below works for my agents. As
long as they are able to authenticate against LDAP, they will be
automatically created and grouped in OTRS.

This is a portion of Config.pm:

# UserSyncLDAPMap

                                # (map if agent should create/synced from
LDAP to DB after login)

                                $Self->{UserSyncLDAPMap} = {

                                                # DB -> LDAP

                                                UserFirstname =>
'givenName',

                                                UserLastname => 'sn',

                                                UserEmail => 'mail',

                                };

                                # UserSyncLDAPGroups

                                # (If "LDAP" was selected for AuthModule,
you can specify

                                # initial user groups for first login.)

                                $Self->{UserSyncLDAPGroups} = [

                                                '[system_user]',

                                ];

So, there may be similar for Customer Users in the docs. I know that didn’t
answer all of your questions, but hopefully may get down the correct path.

Good luck!

Nathan Campbell
Dallas Symphony Orchestra