I had given up on getting LDAP support working over a year ago - but I'm going
to give it another try as OTRS has evolved...

What I want is for users to be able to login using their LDAP credentials to
the customer front end.  SSO would be even better, but that can wait.

Admin login via ldap would be nice but not a deal-breaker.

We use openldap on Centos 5.6 - apache, etc.  System is installed and
functional, brand new, lastest version.

If anyone has crossed this bridge before I would love to hear from you before I
start messing with Config.pm again.

Thanks

--
Jefferson K Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager