Hi,

I've configured a notification to be sent to the customer when the state of the ticket changes to pending auto close+. The ticket changes to this state when an agent replies to a notification by e-mail.

The thing is: When an agent replies to a notification, and so changes the ticket-state to auto-close+, the configured notification to the customer is beeing sent fine, but it contains the complete content of the e-mail sent by the agent. I didn't configure the notification to contain all that, but only to contain one fixed line of text.

Why is the content of the message/article included in the notification and how can this be prevented?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Misha