Some more Details:

Without having applied any Changes if you create to User via the Admin
Interface it's been written correctly to the Database (<otrsdb>.users)
and the new User is able to login.

Where to apply the fix in order to get the usual behaviour - when i user
try's to login there's been written a new entity to <otrsdb>.users
automatically ?

As mentioned earlier, no Changes have been made to UserSyncLDAPMap, the
behaviour worked like a charm before upgrading.

cheers,
ffe