Hello there,

I am trying to reproduce others ticketing softwares functions and one is the
predefined subject themes.

I am not talking about predefined answers but predefined subjects themes during
the input of the ticket (on the agent side only). This helps for statistics

After reading, trying, tweaking and so on I did one thing that looks like that
but that doesn't satisfy me at 100%.

Here is what I did:

Creating freefields from the sysconfig menu, then ticket, core ticket free text

Then you can create a combo that allows you to choose the right topic but :

-          you can not do it during the initial input of the ticket (you have
to go to freefields AFTER the ticket is saved)
-          having separate departments with their own queue, I have to show ALL
predefined topics and not the ones related to the department in question (I did
several drop list but it annoys me that the finance departments can look the
topics of one other department for example)

I hope I am clear enough as english is not my mothertongue :)

Thanks for any ideas (It is my fourth week with OTRS so I hope I am missing a
"special" feature)

Greetings,

Philippe

Philippe Martignier

Communications Division

Customer Service Section

Email : philippe.martign...@wipo.int<mailto:philippe.martign...@wipo.int>

Phone : 00 41 022 338 72 36

Building : GB I

Office : 2,4

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer:

This electronic message may contain privileged, confidential and
copyright protected information. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all e-mail attachments
are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.