I posted about this need a few months ago, was hoping that maybe 2.4.4 is
the great white hope.

    http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2009-February/025597.html

I finally gave up on the script and did them manually, because the API was
too confusing.

I simply need to email 21 people the same email and open 21 tickets.  They
can all be immediately closed, but I need to basically open the same ticket
21 times.

But I only want to do this once.

Can OTRS do it in the web interface?  Easily?  Am I still stuck writing a
script that accesses the API in order to do this?