From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Katta, Lokesh Katta Subramanyam
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:37 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Escalation times are cleared when the ticket is
closedwhat could be the reason?

Hi All,

Whenever an escalated ticket is closed, all the escalations for the
ticket are cleared, because of which we are getting wrong reports when
we try to generate a report for the number of solution time escalations
happened in a particular month.

So is it correct to clear the escalations when ticket is closed? Is
there any alternative to keep this escalation times so that we can get
the correct report on a monthly basis?

Is there any alternative to get the number of escalations that have
happened for any specific period.

Thanks and Regards,

Lokesh K S