From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org on behalf of m...@timocom.com
Sent: Thu 22/10/2009 11:44 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Is it possible to announce server maintenance to all agents
in otrs?

Thats the way I wanted to solve it, but you know, somethimes that is not enough
to make announcements by e-mail out of OTRS. Maybe someone has a module/feature
scripted which does something like a pop up or a box in the dashboard where all
upcoming events for maintenance are listed in one view.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Markus Moj
IT Infrastructure & Services

TimoCom Soft- und Hardware GmbH
In der Steele 2
D-40599 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49 211 88 26 80 14
Fax: +49 211 88 26 70 14
eMail: m...@timocom.com
www.TimoCom.com
Geschäftsführer: Jens Thiermann, Gunther Matzaitis
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 34489

 Inactive hide details for Marco Vannini ---22.10.2009
14:41:32---http://otrsbox/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminEmail ? On Thu, Oct
2<http://mail.vernet.net.au/exchange/jmorgan/Drafts/graycol.gif> Marco Vannini
---22.10.2009 14:41:32---http://otrsbox/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminEmail ? On
Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:35 PM, <m...@timocom.com>