Hi Sarper,

The file you're looking for is
/opt/otrs/Kernel/Output/HTML/Standard/CustomerTicketMessage.dtl (the /opt/otrs
part may differ in your installation).

The section you want is:
                    $Data{"ToStrg"}
invalid"}"}</font>
...which is on line 79 on my copy.

It's the $Data{"ToStrg"} that you want to change.  Have a look at View Source
from your browser to see what that variable produces and modify it to suit what
you need.  You basically want either a combo box with only one value in it, or
you want to remove it altogether and replace it with a hidden form variable.

Let me know if this is unclear and I may be able to assist further.

This modification is independant of any other fields on the page, which will
work as normal.

Kind Regards,
James.