Hi Michiel,

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 20:43:40 +0100, Michiel Beijen <m...@otrs.org> wrote:
> Hi Arnold,
>
> By far the easiest way would be to restrict the module to a group, for
> instance customeruser_company_tickets, in the SysConfig. Now you can
> just add this group to the customer users who'd need access to this
> feature.
>
> Kind regards,

thanks and I agree. The problem seems to be that:
a) I do not understand the method of setting this
b) it does not work

I've created a group called show_company_tickets under 'admin->groups'.
Did not yet add any users to this group and then went to 'sysconfig->
Ticket -> Frontend::Customer::ModuleRegistration'. Under the group option
of 'CompanyTickets' I clicked on new group and in the text box I added
'show_company_tickets'. I entered nothing under group_ro. Then I clicked on
update. I would expect that if a user now logs onto the customer frontend
that the CompanyTickets button is not visible, as there are no users in the
group.

The problem is that the button is still visible and the function also
still works. When I click it, it shows the company tickets.

Any help is much appriciated.

Arnold.