Hi,

I'm trying to set up OTRS 2.3 and most of the configuration I've got
working. But though I've set the FQDN on the SysConfig page to the
appropriate value, it continues to show up as localhost in the 'Compose
answer for ticket' page to respond to tickets, giving '* invalid
o...@localhost (Invalid syntax)!'

Including the field <OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN> in the signature gives me the
right value in the text, so I know the configuration is being stored,
but clearly it is not being used by the compose answer page.

Can anyone help me with this?

thanks