Hi Michael,

Upgrading might be a worthwhile option. The problem occurs when
attempting to respond to a ticket e.g.:

http://some.host.name.com/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketCompose&ResponseID=3&TicketID=3&ArticleID=4

I can't get it to work by changing NotificationSenderEmail
from ...@<OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN> to the appropriate o...@fq.dn. I had assumed
that <OTRS_CONFIG_FQDN> would be replaced by the server's FQDN as it is
elsewhere, but neither of these approaches work. The page show up as the
following in both cases:

From:
OTRS System <o...@localhost> *
invalid o...@localhost (Invalid
syntax)!
To:.....

The setting is obviously saved as the field is subbed into the signature
and is appropriate in the SysConfig backup when that is downloaded.

cheers
Dan

--

  By replying to this email you implicitly accept that your response
  may be forwarded to other recipients, unless otherwise specified.